The Vegas Golden Knights (23-13-1) face the Chicago Blackhawks (11-18-5) in the NHL game on Saturday, starting at 10 p.m. ET at T-Mobile Arena. The Golden Knights sit first while the Blackhawks are 14th in the Western Conference.
How to watch Las Vegas vs. Chicago
- Match day: Saturday, January 8, 2022
- Game time: 10 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- Live streaming on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Las Vegas vs Chicago betting information
Las Vegas and Chicago statistics
- The Golden Knights score 3.5 goals per game (fourth in the league) and the Blackhawks concede 3.5 (26th).
- The Blackhawks are 29th in the NHL in goals scored per game (2.3), and the Golden Knights are 17th in goals conceded (3.0).
- In terms of goal differential, Las Vegas is +20 over the season (10th in the NHL).
- Chicago’s goal differential is -40 for the season (30th in the league).
- The Golden Knights have scored 18 power play goals (17th in the NHL in power play percentage), and the Blackhawks have conceded 26 power play goals (26th in power play percentage).
- The Golden Knights conceded 23 shorthanded goals (killing 77.5% of penalties) and the Blackhawks scored 21 powerplay goals (scored 18.9% of chances).
Chicago Impact players
- Patrick Kane scored seven goals (0.2 per game) and distributed 22 assists (0.7 per game), contributing to the Chicago offense with 29 points overall (1.0 per game). He shoots 3.7 shots per game, shooting 6.3%.
- Alex DeBrincat is one of Chicago’s top offensive contributors with 27 points overall this season. He has scored 21 goals and added six assists in 34 games.
- Seth Jones has 25 points so far, including three goals and 22 assists.
- Marc-AndrÃ© Fleury has a .907 save percentage (29th in the league), with a total of 624 saves (28.4 per game), allowing 64 goals (2.9 per game).
- Kevin Lankinen has a .884 save percentage, made 282 saves (25.6 per game) and allowed 37 goals (3.4 per game).
Kevin Lankinen: absent (COVID-19), Reese Johnson: absent (collarbone), Tyler Johnson: absent (undisclosed)
Las Vegas Impact players
- One of the best offensive players in Las Vegas this season is Chandler Stephenson, who has scored 35 points in 36 games (10 goals and 25 assists).
- Reilly Smith has 11 goals and 17 assists for a total of 28 points (0.8 per game).
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 26 points this season have come from 18 goals and eight assists.
- In 25 games, Robin Lehner conceded 71 goals (2.8 per game) and accumulated 686 saves (27.4 per game).
- Laurent Brossoit recorded a .900 save percentage (38th in the league), conceding 33 goals (2.4 per game) with 297 saves (21.2 per game).
Injuries of the Golden Knights:
Max Pacioretty: Out (wrist), Alec Martinez: Out (upper body), Jack Eichel: Out (neck)
Regional restrictions apply.