MAN UTD take on Middlesbrough in the FA Cup fourth round, having beaten Aston Villa last month at Old Trafford.
United have been in fine form all season but will want to end the season on a high and will see the FA Cup as a good opportunity to do so.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (T&Cs apply)
Ralf Rangnick’s side take on a Boro side who sit in the Championship play-offs and under the management of Chris Wilder.
And after a two-week break from football, both teams will be eager to secure an important victory before the final third of the season.
What time does Man Utd vs Middlesbrough start?
- The FA Cup clash between Man Utd and Middlesbrough kicks off from 8pm UK time on Friday February 4.
- The match will be played at Old Trafford in Manchester.
- A full audience will be present for the game.
What channel is it and can it be streamed live?
- Man Utd vs Middlesbrough will be shown live on ITV1 in the UK.
- You can stream the action live from the ITV hub, which is available to download on your mobile device or tablet.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available FREE on ITV1.
- You can also follow the action on the ITV Hub.
South American trio Alex Telles, Fred and Edinson Cavani are unlikely to be available to play after their international breaks.
Victor Lindelof and Jason Sancho should be back in the fold after missing out on victory over West Ham last month.
Luke Shaw and Paul Pogba may also be available for selection by Rangnick.
Folarin Balogan, on loan from Arsenal, could start for Boro, who will be without Riley McGree due to Covid-19.
- Manchester United – 3/10
- Draw – 4/1
- Middlesbrough – 9/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.