The Toledo Rockets (22-6, 14-3 MAC) are at home in the MAC game against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (12-16, 6-11 MAC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
How to watch Toledo vs. Miami (OH)
Key stats for Toledo vs Miami (OH)
- The 80.4 points per game the Rockets are scoring is seven points more than the RedHawks allow (73.4).
- The RedHawks’ 75.3 points per game is 6.9 points higher than the 68.4 the Rockets allow to opponents.
- The Rockets are shooting 47.8 percent from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points more than the 44.4 percent the RedHawks are giving their opponents.
- The RedHawks have shot 44% from the field this season, 4.2 percentage points more than the Rockets’ opponents’ 39.8% shooting average.
Toledo players to watch
- Ryan Rollins leads his team in points (19) and rebounds (6.1) per game, and also had 3.7 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.8 interceptions and 0.3 blocked shots.
- JT Shumate leads the Rockets with 6.1 rebounds per game, while posting 1.8 assists and 15.4 points.
- Setric Millner Jr. paces his team in rebounds per game (6.1), and also averages 14.5 points and 2.1 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.4 interceptions and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Rayj Dennis leads the Rockets with 3.9 assists per game, while also collecting 6 rebounds and 12.6 points.
- Ra’Heim Moss is posting 8.6 points, 2.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
Miami (OH) players to watch
- Mekhi Lairy is averaging 14.5 points, 3 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 42.2% from the ground and 34% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per game.
- Precious Ayah gives the RedHawks 9.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also has 0.9 interceptions and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Dalonte Brown is the RedHawks’ leading rebounder (6.3 per game) and has 12 points and 0.8 assists.
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands is getting the RedHawks 6.4 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also has 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.