The No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (24-5, 15-4 Big Ten) will look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (9-21, 3-16 Big Ten) on Sunday March 6. , 2022 at the Kohl Center. The game airs at 2:00 p.m. ET.
How to watch Wisconsin vs. Nebraska
Key stats for Wisconsin vs. Nebraska
- The Badgers are 8.1 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Cornhuskers (79).
- The Cornhuskers’ 73.4 points per game is 7.2 points more than the 66.2 the Badgers allow their opponents.
- The Badgers are shooting 42.9% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points less than the Cornhuskers have allowed their opponents (44.8%).
- The Cornhuskers’ 44.1 percent shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Badgers have allowed their opponents (43.5 percent).
Wisconsin players to watch
- Jonathan Davis leads his team in points (20.3), rebounds (8.3) and assists (2.2) per game, shooting 44% from the field and 32.3% from beyond the arc with 1, 2 to 3 points per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 interceptions and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brad Davison has 14 points, 1.9 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Wahl is posting 11.5 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 52.5 percent from the field.
- Steven Crowl had 9.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 51.2 percent from the floor.
- Chucky Hepburn paces his team in assists per game (2.2), and also averages 8.1 points and 2 rebounds. At the other end, he is delivering 1.2 interceptions and 0.2 blocked shots.
Nebraska players to watch
- Alonzo Verge Jr. is averaging 5.2 assists per game. And he’s delivering 13.8 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 44.4 percent from the field.
- Bryce McGowens is the Cornhuskers’ leading scorer (17.2 points per game), and he’s producing 1.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds.
- Derrick Walker is a team-leading 5.9 rebounds per game. And he produced 9.1 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 68.2% from the floor (sixth in the nation).
- CJ Wilcher is posting 8.3 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 46.1% from the field and 41% from outside the arc, with 1.7 triples per match.
- Lat Mayen is averaging 5.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 38% from the ground and 30.4% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per game .