The Oregon State Beavers (1-10) will look to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Nicholls State Colonels (8-4) on Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs at 11:00 p.m. ET.
How to watch Oregon State vs. Nicholls State
Key stats for Oregon State vs Nicholls State
- The 65.7 points per game of the Beaver average are the same as the Colonels give up.
- Colonels average 7.9 more points per game (81) than Beavers give their opponents (73.1).
- This season, the Beavers have a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 40.3% shooting percentage the Colonels have knocked down.
- The Colonels are shooting 48% from the field, which is 3% more than the 45% that the Beavers have shot this season.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Abdul Alatishe leads the Beavers with 6.5 rebounds per game, while recording 1.5 assists and 11.1 points.
- Dashawn Davis averages 4.5 assists per game, a high for the team. He also scores 8.1 points and 4.1 rebounds, shooting 39.8 percent from the ground.
- Jarod Lucas paces his team in points per game (11.9) and also achieves 2 rebounds and 0.6 assists. Defensively, he succeeds 1 interception and 0 blocked shots.
- Ahmad Rand has 6.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 interceptions and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Gianni Hunt scores 3.8 points, 1.9 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
Nicholls State players to watch
- Devante Carter is the Colonels’ No. 1 in assists (3 per game) and produces 11.1 points and 3.9 rebounds. He also records 2 interceptions and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Colonels get 7.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2 assists per game from Pierce Spencer.
- Emmanuel Little is No. 1 among the Colonels for rebounds (6.3 per game), averaging 7.8 points and 0.7 assists. It also delivers 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Emanuel Littles gets the Colonels 6.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. It also sets up 0.5 interceptions and 0.1 blocked shots.